Full rendering job while you sleep!
Overnight Batch Render is a simple yet powerful batch rendering tool for 3dsMax, capable to process multiple scene files sequentially on a single computer.
Do you want to take advantage of the time you are not at work to leave your computer doing all the rendering tasks?
Don’t want to deal with complex batch rendering software?
Well, this tool is exactly what you need!
Overnight can handle multiple scene files, multiple cameras per scene and even different scene states, working together with 3dsMax built-in Batch Render tool.
Easily add your max files to the Render Queue, either during the working day or at the end of it, and fire the render just before you leave.
It has the ability to suppress warning messages, that usually show up when opening or rendering new scenes, avoiding interruptions in the rendering process.
You can override the output size, filename and frame range for all your renders from a single place. Very useful to quickly test changes, render previews or generate thumbnails of your files.
Never lose a rendered image! The plugin prevents file overwriting and auto-saves renders with missing output filenames.
This is a commercial script for Autodesk 3ds Max 2015 and higher.
Note: This tool was not intended to be used with network rendering. That may cause unexpected issues. Please use it only to render on a single computer.
- Render multiple scene files sequentially on a single computer.
- Render multiple cameras per scene, taking settings from 3dsMax built-in Batch Render tool.
- Render different states or variants of a scene: support for 3dsMax Scene States and State Sets.
- Apply your 3dsMax Render Presets.
- Edit and manage your render queue from a very user-friendly interface.
- The render queue is always preserved, saved in an external file, until you clear it.
You can add new scene files to it at any moment before firing the render. Or re-render the same queue after it’s finished, if you need to.
- Override render output size, filename and frame range for all renders from a single place.
Very useful to create previews of your scenes, make test renders, quickly re-render at a different resolution or to generate thumbnails of your models.
- Suppress all kind of warning messages to avoid interruptions during the rendering process
- Never lose a rendered image!
– Auto-save renders with missing output filename.
– Prevent overwritting output files by auto-renaming duplicated filenames.
- Shutdown computer when finished
- Very straightforward and easy to use.
- Simple drag&drop installation.
- No plugin-dependency.
Check out the Script Manual for further information.
3dsMax version required: 2015 or higher.
Last update: March 17, 2021
Purchase / Try
Purchase Overnight Batch Render License
Overnight Batch Render v1.12
Or get the trial version.
This is a fully functional 10-days trial.