Splines overview instantly
Discover why your shapes don’t extrude properly. Hidden duplicated splines, extra vertices, open splines and other common errors will show up when Spline Data reveals the true values of your spline curves.
Spline Data is a commercial script for 3dsMax 2012 and higher.
- Gets data either form all shapes in scene or from selection.
- Type of Data:
– Amount of shapes, spline curves, segments and vertices.
– Total length, total size (x,y,z).
– Number of open/closed splines.
– Non-editable splines, hidden shapes.
– Number of materials (standard/multisubobject).
- Practical, simple and clear UI.
- Automatically updates info. Force manual refresh when necessary.
- Lets you convert rare/unsupported shapes to Editable Splines.
- Simple drag & drop installation.
- No plugin-dependency.
3dsMax version required: 2012 or higher.
Last update: June 15, 2021
Purchase a Spline Data license
Spline Data v1.10