Boolean Splines + Shape Cutter + Intersections Detection
Spline Combiner is a 3dsMax plugin for simultaneous editing of multiple spline curves, wich lets you perform boolean operations between shapes, cut and break them into parts and control curve intersections.
Combine multiple independent shapes with boolean functions, like in a 2D vector software, using Union, Subtraction or Intersection methods.
Use the Shape Cutter tool to make cookie cuts on shapes and conveniently break them into smaller parts.
Automatically detect intersections between splines and add new vertices or place helpers. Find self intersections in single splines. Break lines at crossing points.
This is an ideal tool for artists and professionals in the fields of Architectural Visualization, 3D Modeling, CG Animation and Motion Graphics.
Spline Combiner is a commercial script for 3dsMax 2012 and higher.
- Boolean Splines
– Support for multiple independent shapes.
– Methods: Union, Subtraction, Intersection.
– Automatically prepare shapes for boolean: close, flatten, make coplanar.
- Shape Cutter
– Use one shape to cut others. Both open and closed shapes are accepted.
– Automatically prepare shapes: flatten, make coplanar.
– Cookie cut option for closed shapes.
– Keep splines as subobjects or detach them all.
- Spline intersections Detection
– 3 options: between different shapes, between sub-splines in a shape, self-intersections.
– Actions: refine, split splines, detach all.
– Place helpers at intersections.
- Additional Tools: Attach selected shapes, Weld vertices, Flatten shapes.
- No plugin dependency.
3dsMax version required: 2012 or higher.
Last update: February 9, 2021
Purchase / Try
Purchase a Spline Combiner license
Spline Combiner v1.07
Or get the trial version.
This is a fully functional 10 days trial.