Clean, repair and organize thousands of splines in no time!
Spline Cleaner is an advanced batch processing tool for cleaning, repairing and managing spline curves in Autodesk 3ds Max.
Select, attach, detach and delete multiple shapes using smart filters: by size, by length, by proximity, by similarity, by wirecolor, by layer, etc.
Optimize, normalize, weld vertices, reduce number of vertices, attach selected, detach all splines/segments, remove duplicated curves, fix gaps, restore damaged segments, eliminate garbage…
A complete set of spline cleaning tools!
This tool is ideal for cleaning and repairing spline curves imported into 3dsMax from vector drawing software or CAD software, such as Adobe Illustrator or AutoCAD. Either for architectural plans, animation paths, terrain contour lines, logotypes, vector text or any spline-based 3d model or project.
Spline Cleaner is a commercial script for 3dsMax 2012 and higher.
This is a powerful time-saving tool for artists and professionals in Motion Graphics, Architecture, CG Animation, 3D Design, Game Art, VFX, Graphic Design and Industrial Design.
New Features added since version 1.50:
- Smart Normalize. rebuild your splines with evenly distributed knots, without loosing any detail.
- Filter splines by open/closed condition.
- Support for materials and material IDs in all operations.
- Reverse Spline tool: now it has the option to preserve material IDs or reverse them.
- Splines Info Dialog:
– New realtime data: No.of materials; No.of Single/sub materials.
– Expose data on the active viewport: vertex ticks; vertex numbers; material IDs.
3dsMax version required: 2012 or higher.
Last update: February 9, 2021
Purchase / Try
Purchase a Spline Cleaner license
Spline Cleaner v1.77
Or get the trial version.
This is a 10 days trial. It’s a fully functional version, with the following restriction: it will let you manage up to 300 shapes / 10,000 splines maximum at a time.