Splines overview instantly
Spline Data is a really handy tool to get realtime information about the spline curves in your 3ds Max scene.
It shows plenty of helpful data on a simple rollout floater, wich you can place wherever you like on your screen.
Instantly get informed about the number of shapes, curves, segments, vertices, open/closed splines, etc. in your scene or selection.
Discover why your shapes don’t extrude properly. Hidden duplicated splines, extra vertices, open splines and other common errors will show up when Spline Data reveals the true values of your spline curves.
This tool is ideal for artists and professionals who usually work with a great amount of curves, such as architects, graphic designers, engineers, CG animators and motion graphers.
Spline Data is a commercial script for 3dsMax 2012 and higher.
- Gets data either form all shapes in scene or from selection.
- Type of Data:
– Amount of shapes, spline curves, segments and vertices.
– Total length, total size (x,y,z).
– Number of open/closed splines.
– Non-editable splines, hidden shapes.
– Number of materials (standard/multisubobject).
- Practical, simple and clear UI.
- Automatically updates info. Force manual refresh when necessary.
- Lets you convert rare/unsupported shapes to Editable Splines.
- Simple drag & drop installation.
- No plugin-dependency.
3dsMax version required: 2012 or higher.
Last update: March 16, 2018
Purchase a Spline Data license
Spline Data v1.0