Script version: 1.03
Release date: October 6, 2017.
– Fixed dotNet error related to culture settings, wich appeared when reading date of script’s installation from file.
Script version: 1.60
Release date: October 9, 2017.
– Added support for materials and material IDs in all operations.
– The Reverse spline tool now has the option to preserve material IDs or not.
– Splines Info Dialog:
1. New realtime data: No.of materials; No.of Single/sub materials.
2. Button ‘Show vertex ticks’ was replaced with 3 buttons for exposing data on the active viewport: A. Vertex ticks B. Vertex Numbers C. Material IDs
– ‘Show vertex ticks’ property was moved to the bottom of ‘Basic Parameters’ rollout.
Script version: 1.04
Release date: October 10, 2017.
– Updated machine ID recognition method.
– Added update checking function.