Learn different techniques to generate proxy meshes for animated vegetation in 3dsMax, with Q-Proxies plugin.
This tutorial takes advantage of the great improvements and new features in Q-Proxies v1.05:
– New faster algorithm for generation of ‘convex hull’ and ‘vertex cloud’ proxy meshes.
– UI: ‘Presets’ list relocated at the top of ‘Main Parameters’ area for more intuitiveness
– Added one more preset: Animated Vegetation
– Now can generate static proxies for animated objects.
– New ability to process geometry from third-party plugins (e.g.: GrowFx)
Product page: Q-Proxies