Here are 3 videos that will show you tha basic procedures for creating, editing and animating your path deformed meshes with TurboSplines 3dsmax script.
This video will show you how to use the tools in the Creation section to quickly make path deformed meshes.
- Load your paths
- Use different mesh types (cylinder, box, capsule, ribbon, custom profile, custom mesh)
- Create multiple meshes per path
- Add extra features to your meshes: Taper, Tip, Slice start/end
This video shows how to use the tools in the Edition section.
- Change basic parameters (radius, sides, segments, height)
- Edit and animate Path Deform properties
- Copy/Paste parameters between meshes
- Apply variation to get a more appealing look.
This video shows how to use the tools in the Animation section.
- Set Animation type: move, grow, reveal
- Configure Animation start and length
- Apply Offset and set animations order
- Adjust Path Percent values
- Set an Easing
For further information about TurboSplines, please check out the other tutorials or go to the TurboSplines Manual.